Can’t you see the sign “_______” ? It’s impolite to talk loudly in the library.
A. NO PHOTOS B. KEEP QUIET C. NO PARKING D. STOP
Mike’s birthday is next Thursday. Let’s have a party!
A. B. C. D.
1、strongly, yesterday, the, blow, wind
2、I, a, of, have, fear, height
3、let’s, on, it, put, side, the box
4、person, what, your strengths, are
5、she, school, after, class, immediate, left
Which of the following sentences is RIGHT?
A．He said he couldn’t afford buy the new house．
B．He has taken away my MP4 and hid it in his desk．
C．Joe borrowed my bike，but he didn’t return it to me．
D．So many flowers make the streets beautifully．
Give the spelling of the following according to the meaning .
1. f__________ : an official document with spaces where you write information , especially about yourself .
2. c__________ : to cut something into small pieces .
3. r__________ : to say firmly that you will not do something that someone has asked you to do .
4. i__________ : ask sb. in a friendly way to go somewhere or do something .
5. o__________ : show or express the willingness or intention to do , give , etc .
6. a__________ : take willingly or say yes to (an offer , invitation , etc )
7. r__________ : a set of instructions for cooking a particular type of food .
8. p__________ : your reason for doing something .
9. p__________ : to remove the skin from fruit or vegetables .
10. c__________ : pair of thin sticks made of wood , ivory , etc , used in China , Japan , etc , for lifting food to the mouth .
Which of the following is NOT right?
A. Hello, what’s your name? ↘
B. I live in Britain. ↘
C. Can you explain it ? ↘
D. Not yet. ↘
Which of the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation with others?
A. Can you repeat that ? B. We should help each other.
C. What’s the meaning of this?. D. Mary read a short story yesterday.
( )1.Miss Li is a famous doctor. She likes reading the medical magazines.
( )2.Marcia is a fan of Jacky Chan. She likes his movies very much.
( )3.Lydia is a good college student. Next month she will go to Canada to study. She is afraid of the language.
( )4.Wendy is a Chinese girl. This winter she wants to go to Canada on vacation.
( )5.Julia prefers the fashion but cheap clothes. She doesn’t want to spend too much money on them.
A. Big Star House
It is a big store. It sells the things that have been used. It is going to hold an end-of-season sale. The price of them will be lower than usual.
B. Children’s Cinema
Some kinds of movies are on show every weekend, e-g. Rush Hours ( Role actor: Jacky Chan)
C. Spring Art
More than 100 artists get together and sell the works of painters and photographers（投影师）. There are many famous pictures for sale, too.
D. English Corner in the Open air
The students from the English department of Foreign Language University hold an English Corner in the People’s Square in the evening.
E. Chinese Medicine
It is a magazine that introduces a lot of medicines. You can find some information about Chinese Medicine.
F. Dance Together
A dancing ball will be held in the Happy Square this weekend.
G. Global Hotel
It is a hotel offering services for long-distance travellers to Canada, in which you can use a telephone to keep in touch with your family and children for free.
Look at the signs below. Which one means you can’t walk dog(s) around here?
A. B. C. D.
1. We are getting m________（having a husband or a wife）next month.
2. You have to pay extra for a s_________(only one) room.
3. He is a _________(reason) person and will understand your mistake.
4. My father is a m________. He’s good at repairing cars and machines.
5. The police want a ________ (detail) report on the traffic accident.
1. o_________: someone who operates a machine
2. a_________: a plane or train that arrives in an airport or station.
3. f__________: rooms, equipment, or services that are provided for a
4. c_________ : to write to or telephone someone
5. i : have sb/sth as part of a whole
6. p_________: of one’s own, not shared with others, personal.
7. a_________ : at hand; ready for use or service
8. s : something that one buys or gives because it will bring
9. i : to ask sb. questions , in order to find out if they are
good enough for a job, course of study etc.
10. b : someone who owns or works in a shop that sells
( ) 1. Jenny likes flowers. She wants to go somewhere to enjoy the beauty of flowers.
( ) 2. Mary is interested in Chinese history. She'd like to travel to China.
( ) 3. Johnson is attracted by the sea. He decides to visit some places by the sea.
( ) 4. Henry takes a great interest in towers. He wishes to visit one of the highest towers in
( ) 5 .Maria is a sports fan and she wants to learn more about the history of the Olympic
A. The Statue of Zeus
Zeus is the King of Gods in Greece. To remember him, the ancient (古老的) Greeks
celebrated one of their most important festivals, the Olympic Games, at the Temple of Zeus.
B. Hainan Island
Hainan Island lies in the South China Sea. It is famous for its golden beaches, blue sea
and tropical climate.
C. The Great Wall
It was one of the greatest projects in ancient China. It was used to protect the land and
It is famous for its interesting temples and ancient cities. Another thing is its flowers.
Thailand has many kinds of flowers.
E. Big Ben
Big Ben is one of the landmarks (地标) of London. Bell tower is 95 meters high and
weighs 13.5 tons. It makes a sound once every 15 minutes.
F. The Pyramids
The great pyramid is 481 feet tall. In order to build the great pyramid, 2.3 million blocks
of stone were used.
G. The Oriental Pearl TV Tower
The 468-meter-high building is the highest tower in Asia and the third highest tower
in the world.
A. gray B.shirt C. black
A. skirt B. dress C. clothes
A. NBA B. ABC C. PRC
A. ruler B. hamburgers C. parent D. yes E. volleyball
F. apples G. milk H. have I. difficult J. cousin
6.__________7. _________8.___________9. _________10.____________
A. hex B. cmz C. tun
CCTV means ________ in Chinese.
A. 中央电视台 B. 四川电视台 C. 不明飞行物
China is a great country with a long history, It has its own special cultures. Do you know some of them?
1、It is a special dance that has been popular for centuries in china. Over ten people work together to wave a dragon made of paper or cloth. People in many places organize this activity to celebrate the Chinese New Year.
2、It is a kind of fighting style that has developed over the centuries in China. Many people practice it to keep healthy, More and more foreigners are crazy about it. The movie called kung Fu Panda is welcome all over the world.
3、It is a singing performance, People regard it as one of the cultural treasures of China. It mixes music, drama and acrobatics（戏剧和杂技）together. Mei Lanfang is one of the greatest performers.
4、It is one of the oldest artistic traditions in China. The painters make the pictures with soft brushes, If the painter is famous, the work with his seal（印章）will be much more valuable.
5、It is perhaps the most popular board game played by millions of people in China. Two players play it on a board with 32 pieces. The player who catches the enemy General can win the game.
A Yes, I can.
B Do you want to join the art club?
C Can you paint?
D What club do you want to join?
E Can you swim?
F No, I can’t.
G Yes, I do.
H I don’t know.
1． 2．____ 3． 4．____ 5． 6．____ 7．____8．____