1. The weather is___________（bad）today than yesterday.
2. He was too tired to walk any ___________（far）.
3. —Their library is very beautiful.
—I think so, but it is not bigger than _________（we）
4. Laura is a lovely girl with___________（smile）eyes.
5. There is a___________（month）test on each subject in our school.
1.It’s ________ (believable)that the little girl won the singing competition.
2.Are you completely_______ (truth)with me?
3.Who is the_______ (own)of the schoolbag?
4.Alice gave up the English exam because of her ________ (ill).
5.He volunteers his weekend ______ (help)people in need.
1.She is used to playing the piano ______ (gentle).
2.I ______ (sudden) realized what I had to do.
3.You’ll choose the more beautiful one by ______ (compare) the differences between the
4.Antonio is liked by everyone because he is always ready ______ (help) others.
5.It’s important for us ______ ______ ______ (honest).
1. Now more and more (college) students can make money to support their daily life.
2. Although he was just 7, he achieved his goal of being a weekly winner (success) in CCTV Avenue of Stars.
3. The little boy’s parents promise to take him to the USA on his (nine) birthday.
4. All the Chinese look forward to (make) the Chinese Dream come true.
5. What a (please) trip to Hongkong he had last summer!
6. Thanks for ( invite) me to see such a wonderful movie.
1.The most ___________(tradition)way to celebrate birthdays in my family is to have a big meal at home.
2.He looked at me _________(sad)and said nothing.
3.The two __________(knife)are cheap.Would you like one?
4.It is ___________(snow)today.We can make a snowman.
5.I sincerely hope that you will be __________(success).
The man is _____father.
A．Kate B．Kate's C．she's D．Kates’
Nina’s home is ___________ from here, so she doesn’t have to take the bus.
A.five minutes’ walk B. twenty-kilometer
C.two hours by bus D.two hours
How about _________ the supermarket?
A.to go to B.going C.to go D. going to
1．The boy usually gets ________ (dress) at 6: 30.
2．A man usually has 32 ________ (tooth).
3．She always ________ (brush) her teeth after breakfast.
4．Mr. Miller ________ (have) a shower at 7: 00.
5．She ______________ (not do)exercise in the morning.
—Mum，when will you be free? You’ve promised to take me to Xi’an．
—I am sorry，Jacky．But I think I will have a _______ holiday soon．
A．seven-day B．seven days C．seven-days D．seven day
—How deep is the hole?
—It is _____．
A．four meters deep B．four meters depth
C．four-meters deep D．four-meter-deep
This student wrote ______ composition (作文) last week.
A. a 800-word B. an 800-words C. an 800-word D. a 800-words
1. It is interesting _______English moves. (Watch)
2. He spoke too_________ (quick). Can he speak slowly?
3. We should practice ______ (read) aloud in class.
4. She is_______ (pride) of me for not giving up easily.
5. He did all he could _____ (find) the truth.
6. I know that he________ (lie) yesterday.
7. Are you interested in ___________ (collect) stamps?
8. The girl was so ________ (frighten) that she could not move.
9. I felt very _____ (excite) when I heard the __ 10___ (excite) news.
It's Sunday today.How about ________ to the park?
A．riding a bike B．to ride a bike
C．rides a bike D．ride a bike
The boring meeting, ______ with arguments and quarrels, lasted a whole afternoon.
A. filling B. filled C. to fill D. would fill
________ me an e-mail before you come to Hangzhou. I’ll meet you at the airport.
A. Sending B. To send C. Sends D. Send
1. The ________ (five) talent show gave us a big surprise.
2. The math problem isn’t difficult, and I can work it out ________ (easy).
3. The seat is hard and ________ (comfortable) to sit on, so I have a sore back.
4. Mum, have you finished ________ (cook)? Is there anything I can do for you?
5. My grandma is interested in taking ________ (photo) with her mobile phone.
little hero sixty luck you
little hero sixty luck you
1. I hope all of you can enjoy ____________ during the trip to the Great Wall.
2. We had a big cake on my grandparent’s ______________ birthday.
3. Lin Zexu was one of the most famous national ____________ in recent history.
4. Tom fell off the bike. ___________, he didn’t hurt himself.
5. There will be even ________________ time for our interests in Grade 9.
1. Tina is much ____ __ (athletic) than Tara.
2. Paul is a little ______ (thin) than Sam.
3. Let’s ___ ___ (make) a great turkey sandwich.
4. Mike __ ____ (not have) breakfast at home yesterday.
5. That sounds very _____ _ (bore).
6. When he ______ (be) three years old, Mozart started writing music.
7. The beautiful flowers make my English teacher ______ (happy).
8. There ______ (be) a sports meeting next week.
9. Parents ask their children ______ (clean) their room.
10. Jim’s uncle works in ______ (south) China.
—How long will it take you from Shanghai to Paris by air?
—I am not sure， it is about a ___________．
A．13-hour trip B．13-hour flight C．13-hours flight D．13 hours trip