1.．My father ______ （有）a new computer.
2.．The n_______ lesson is very interesting .
3．I have two mew _______ (手表)
4．My f_________ subject is science .
5．Mike is an A__________ schoolboy.
In a primary school, a teacher asked her students what they wished to become when they grew up. There were several a 1 —a doctor, a teacher, a film-star and so on.
One of the students gave a s 2 answer. This child said, “I want to be a television!” The teacher asked the child w 3 he had such a wish. He said, with his eyes full of tears, “There is no one at home to w 4 (照看) me or care for me. Everyone sits around the television. If there is a 5 ['enɪθɪŋ]wrong with the TV, they give great attention to it and fix it at once.”
The loving teacher met the child's mother and t 6 about this with her. The mother said,
My husband is a very busy businessman. He n 7 has time to look after the child.” “But what about you?” the teacher asked the mother. “What do you know about me? I'm the president of the women's club. I have s 8 many meetings and activities.” The teacher now understood why the child f 9 lonely at home.
“I think children want their parents to spend m 10 time with them.” said the teacher.
1. My father’s brother is my ____________.
2. Children’s Day is on ________ 1st.
3. I need a ________ of black socks for school.
4. In our shop, we __________ our clothes at very good prices.
5. Every morning, I jump out of my _____ and then wash my face and brush my teeth quickly.
1. We had a w _______ dinner at this restaurant.
2. The earth is our homeland. We should try our best to protect(保护) our e_________.
3. He is upset because he lost his w _______. And now he has no money.
4. Yang Liwei is a very famous a____________.
5. The three v________ came to my house last Sunday.
1. You must be very c__________ when you go across the street.
2. Let’s have a m________ after lunch. I have something important to tell you.
3. There is no money in my w__________. Can you lend me some?
4. Can you help me f_______ the turkey with this bread mix?
5. My mother is not available tomorrow, so I have to help look a_______ my little sister.
6. I don’t like eating hamburgers, let’s go to a Chinese restaurant i__________.
7. In his s________ time, he often reads books.
8. If you have a f________, you must let the nurse take your temperature.
9. The new Disney movie, Snow White, is my favorite c__________.
10. I didn’t go to bed u_____ 12 o’clock last nigh, because there was too much homework.
1. Speaking too loudly in p______ places is not polite.
2. The shop is open t_____ nine o’clock on Fridays.
3. Both China and Japan are A_____ countries .
4. The singer has never p_______ in the music hall before.
5. Can you t_______ this book from English into Chinese ?
1.We are all s____ (认为) to be careful when we are having a test.
2. Da Ming always finds the best m____(方法) to solve math problems.
3. Look! The playground is f____(满) of students playing football.
4. During different p___(时期) of the day, the colour of the kind of flower changes often.
5. After the exam, my family will go for a v____(假期) in Hainan.
In the middle of Jiangsu province, Yangzhou is an important city in the economic circle of the Yangtze River delta(三角洲). It is m 1 up of three cities of Baoying, Gaoyou, and Yizheng, three districts of Hanjiang, Guangling and Jiangdu. It has an area of 6,638 square kilometers and a population of 4.6 million, i 2 the central area of 1,100 square kilometers with a population of 1.31 million.
Yangzhou is a cultural city with a long history and rich c 3 . It has a long history of about 2,500 years since King Fu Chai of Wu dug Hangou and built Hancheng. There were three
g 4 times in the history of Yangzhou. It took shape in the Han Dynasty, developed in the Tang Dynasty and reached its top in the Qing Dynasty. A number of politicians, writers and a 5 such as Li Bai, Du Fu of the Tang Dynasty and Ouyang Xiu and Su Dongpo of the Song Dynasty all served as officials or went sightseeing there and l 6 many poems describing the beauty of Yangzhou. "Eight eccentrics of Yangzhou", Yangzhou school and Yangzhou opera all enjoy special qualities. In h 7 , Yangzhou was a famous and open city. In the Tang dynasty, it is the biggest city in Southeast China and one of the four ports(港口) that conducted economic and cultural exchanges with other c 8 . Over 10 thousand foreign businessmen lived in Yangzhou then. Master Jianzhen went eastward to Japan to s 9 China’s culture.
Yangzhou is a friendly and beautiful city suitable for people to live in. Such famous well-known sayings as “In this flowery March journeyed south to Yangzhou”, “The green city is Yangzhou”, “Only Yangzhou is suitable for people to l 10 in” give true expression to Yangzhou. In 2006, it was awarded the United Nations Habitat Award, the highest prize in the area of global habitat.
1. Zhang Shaohan has a sweet , and many of us like listening to her songs. (嗓音)
2. What difficulty will you have the machine? (控制)
3. Why not hold a party for your mother’s birthday. (四十)
4. Ice turns into water when the temperature is 0℃. (超过)
5. Danny Bowman is crazy about taking photos of . (他自己)
6. It’s possible that robot teachers will be popular in schools some day. (true)
7. How you are! You’ve knocked the cup off the table again! (care)
8. Some students laugh at the girl because of her (ugly)
9 . If you add some lemonade and sugar, the dish will be much . (taste)
10. Today most students can go to high school for further in our country. (educate)
1．Your family name is Moore, and what’s your f name?
2．Can you fill in your own ID c ?
3．Tony wants to ask you three q .
4．L ! That’s an English book.
5 Your telephone n is 422－2785
It’s known to all that Fenghua Middle School is one of the 1 _____(好的) schools in Ninghai. You can’t find a more beautiful school here. You can sit 2______(舒适地) on the green grass reading books. You can climb the 3 _______(小山) enjoying the fresh air. For students, the most popular time is during the Art Festival. there are many 4______(活动) to show their talent , 5_______(例如) as, writing, painting, tug-and-war, handwork and so on. Last year, Almost all my classmates 6 ______(对待)it seriously. We got together and even 7_____(设法) our best to prepare a 8 ______(节目) for the New Year Party. With our hard work, we 9 ______(获胜) quite a few competitions in the end. 10 _____(虽然) there are a lot of students in our classroom, we still love our school because it develops both our body and mind.
1. The students are in the same class, but they speak different_____________ (语言).
2. Look at Lily's_______ (微笑的) face. She often wears a smile on her face.
3. You really did a bad job, but I myself did ____________(坏).
4.We all know Pollution is a ___________ (社会) problem.
5. We are all looking forward to _______（赢）the match.
6.There is an _______ (橡皮）on the desk, is it yours?
7.You can search the Internet for _______ (进一步）information.
8.-What is your father like? -He has a good sense of _______.He always makes us laugh.
9. -Why do you believe in Eric so much?-Because he is an_______ man, and he never tells lies.
10.I want to be an_________ doctor when I grow up.
11. China_______ is one of the most famous English newspapers in the world now
12.“Holiday” is _______ in American English.
1. He fell off his bike last month and stayed in h__________ for 10 days.
2. Tom lives two floors _________ me and I often come down to play with him.
3. If you can’t hear what others say, you can ask them to _________ (say again).
4. The boy didn’t study hard, so he __________ (not pass) the last English exam.
5. There are many ___________（瓶子）of juice in the supermarket,
Many people worry about the (1) e____________. They say we should use our cars less because they pollute the air. We should catch a bus or train (2) i__________ of using a car. They say we do not have enough (3) e_________ so we should walk or cycle to school and work.
(4) H__________, many parents worry about their children walking to school or using their bicycles. In country areas, the roads are narrow and there may not be footpaths. There are very few buses, so people use their cars. This makes the roads (5) d___________ to walk on or to cycle alone.
There are school buses in the country areas. The buses go all round the villages collecting the children.
However, the journey can take as much as an hour for some of the children. But children who do use the school bus can make (6) f___________ with children from other villages and it is a safe way of getting to school.
In big (7) c_________, the roads are very busy. Parents worry that if their children walk to school, it is dangerous for them to (8) c________ the road. Cycling is dangerous too, because of the (9) t_________. There are buses, but the bus stop may not be very near.
Parents want to be sure their children get to school (10) s_________. Many parents use their cars because it is quicker and safer. What do you think is the best way?
1. How q______ time passed . I’ve been in my hometown for two months .
2. It’s our d______ to protect （保护）the environment .
3. I think this dictionary is h______ for your study .
4. Hurry up , or we won’t c_______ the early bus .
5. Don’t be scared to make m_______ when you speak a foreign language .
1. F__________ is the second month of a year.
2. The runners are very strong. Because they eat a lot of h________ food.
3. This is my s________ Ann.
4. A_____ these your brothers?
5. Jack h______ a TV.
6. Let’s play s_________.
7. ----W_____ is the ruler? ----On the desk.
8. My father and mother are my p_________. I’m their d_________.
9. When is your b_________, Nick? It’s June 15th.
10. O__________ 1st is our National Day.
An invention may be a new (1) p_____ or a new way of doing things.( 2)____(发明) come about in many ways. Most of the time, inventions (3)h____ because someone works to (4)(解决）______ a (5)p____ .
1. Her latest book is a ________________ look at teenage life. (幽默)
2. My daughter ______________ 3000g when she was born. (重量)
3. The sun ___________ brightly and we all had a good time playing in the park. (照耀)
4. He needs _____________ to finish drawing this picture. (画笔)
5. Thank god! You look much _______________ now. (健康)
6. Andrew painted the wall blue instead of __________ it with some pictures. (decorate)
7. Do you know what made him __________________ so sad yesterday? (look)
8. Usually we use a knife or s to cut a piece of paper into two. But some students can use a ruler to do so.
9. The cat was surprised to see i in the mirror and ran away quickly.
10. He couldn’t open the door because he didn’t know the difference between push and ________.
1. Use your d_________ to look up any words you do not understand.
2. Lao She Teahouse gives a warm _________(欢迎）to people all over the world.
3. ___________/kəm'peəd/ to our house, Bill’s house seems like a palace.
4. Fish and chips is ___________（tradition）food in England.
5. His carelessness c_________ the accident.
6. In ______(简言之），I’m interested in all of the sports.
7. The g___________ is spending more money on schools and hospitals.
8. Football is _____________ (popular) than baseball in many countries.
9. It is __________（激动人心的）to have big snowball fights in winter．
10. When you are riding your bike, pay_________ /ə'tenʃn/all the time.
1.我们应该让孩子们远离河边。We should _______ the children _______ from the river.
2.Our teacher is _______(参加，出席）a meeting at the moment.
3.It’s _________(必要的）for us to master a foreign language.
4. In my opinion,it’s not a good idea to _______(惩罚）kids every time they make mistakes.