1. How q______ time passed . I’ve been in my hometown for two months .
2. It’s our d______ to protect （保护）the environment .
3. I think this dictionary is h______ for your study .
4. Hurry up , or we won’t c_______ the early bus .
5. Don’t be scared to make m_______ when you speak a foreign language .
1. She studies English by _______ (make) flashcards .
2. There must be someone _______ (visit) the homes in our neighborhood .
3. The boy often tells lies , so he is ______ (honest) .
4. Ted pretended not ______ (see) me when I came in .
5. I would rather cook at home than ______ (eat) out .
6. Kate is old enough to dress ______ (she) .
7. At last , he ______ (success) and became a great lawyer .
8. We should be allowed ______ (have) part-time jobs .
9. Jack played soccer instead of ______ (have) the math lesson last Sunday .
10. Beijing ______ (change) a lot in the last ten years .
Lucy is enjoying learning English and he got ______ A this term .
A. an B. a C. the D. /
The CD player isn’t mine . It belongs to _____ .
A. her B. she C. hers D. herself
--- I think my parents are strict ______ me . I don’t like that .
--- Oh , but it’s good for you .
A. to B. with C. for D. in